It's Thanksgiving weekend, and I've been up to my elbows with writing tasks. But yet I'm thankful for the blessings God has sent.
1. my wonderful agent, Adria: She keeps me on my toes, gives good advice and ideas.
2. my 3 online critique groups: Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. Each group has its own personality. I'm thankful for their sound advice and great ideas.
3. my editors/illustrators: I'm thankful for the editors/illustrators who are working on my books. Can't wait to hold the final products.
4. a supportive family: My husband has helped with the kids and household chores, my kids have been my little editors-in-training giving me their kid-feedback, okay, so now I have to bribe them! But still, I love them all.
5. the kidlit community: The online kidlit community, especially, has been a blessing to me since I'm overseas. I've learned so much over the years reading blogs, articles, Facebook posts, etc... I thrive from all of you.
6. family/friends/readers: You're my support and encouragement. Thank you for your prayers.
7. my heavenly Father: Thank you, dear God, for all the writing opportunities and people you've brought to my life.
Tina M. Cho, children's author
I'm a children's author and freelance writer for the educational market. Welcome!