The Very Inspiring Blogger Award rules are:
• Display the award on your blog
• Link back to the person who nominated you
• State 7 things about yourself
• Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
1. I'm a mom of two taekwondo kids, both 2nd degree black belts.
2. I grew up in Iowa but not on a farm.
3. I love God and read the Bible every day.
4. My favorite drink is Dr. Pepper; although now that I'm getting older, I don't drink it as much.
5. I have homeschooled my kids for 4.5 years now.
6. I'm getting better in Korean cooking.
7. I'd like to learn how to write a middle-grade novel. This is where I need your help! I've spent the past five years learning the craft of writing picture books. What great resources do you use to write a fiction novel? I started a board on Pinterest to save relevant links. And...I sort of have a deadline because I'd like to submit this novel in a contest due 9/1. Do you think it's doable to learn, write, revise in only five months? Please, please, please give me your tips and advice in the comments!
And lastly, I nominate these people to carry on the award:
Catherine Johnson--"Feed Your Imagination Here" blog, full of creativity and art
Laura Purdie Salas--"Writing the World for Kids" blog, poetry for kids and teachers
Erik the Kid--"This Kid Reviews Books" blog, a great book review blog by Erik, 13 yrs old
Cathy Hall--"Writing and Fishing" blog, great writerly tips and advice
Nancy I. Sanders--"Blogzone," lessons and advice on all things writing
Darshana Khiani--"Flowering Minds," great children's book reviews
Hannah Holt--"Lightbulb Books," book reviews and crafts for little ones
Diane Tulloch--"The Patient Dreamer," children's book reviews
Carrie Finison--"The Story Patch," book reviews and children's picture book info
Vivian Kirkfield--"Picture Books Help Kids Soar," book reviews and writing info
Mirka Breen--"Mirka Muse," great wisdom and writer advice